Skip to content
- “God and the Machines: The Short Fiction of Peter Watts.” AE: The Canadian Science Fiction Review, May 25, 2015.
- “Dieu et les machines: les nouvelles de Peter Watts” in Peter Watts, Au-delà du gouffre (Le Bélial’, November 2016). Translated by Erwann Perchoc.
- “Here Be Blank Spaces: Vaguely Medieval Fantasy Maps.” The New York Review of Science Fiction 300 (August 2013).
- “How Snake Keepers Should React to the Python Tragedy.” The Ottawa Citizen, August 8, 2013.
- Review of Necessity by Jo Walton. AE: The Canadian Science Fiction Review, August 23, 2016.
- Review of Company Town by Madeline Ashby. AE, June 6, 2016.
- Review of Quantum Night by Robert J. Sawyer. AE, March 14, 2016.
- Review of Echopraxia by Peter Watts. AE, December 14, 2015.
- Review of Falling in Love with Hominids by Nalo Hopkinson. AE, September 28, 2015.
- Review of Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel. AE, August 17, 2015.
- Review of The Just City and The Philosopher Kings by Jo Walton. AE, July 20, 2015.
- Review of My Real Children by Jo Walton. AE, April 27, 2015.
- Review of Elements by Suzanne Church. AE, March 23, 2015.
- Review of Irregular Verbs and Other Stories by Matthew Johnson. AE, January 26, 2015.
- Review of A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki. AE, November 24, 2014.