Ghibli Week was Polygon’s week-long (25-30 May) look at Studio Ghibli, its relationship with Disney, and (of course) its movies, predicated by those movies finally becoming available digitally and via streaming services, making them more accessible than they’ve ever been. A lot of interesting, focused articles on the themes, influences and behind-the-scenes activities of these films.
Map blogger. Science fiction and fantasy critic and writer. Snake whisperer. Typewriter fiend.
Support This Site
- It’s Called a Music Nib for a Reason 20 Mar 2023
- The Secret of Roman Concrete 7 Jan 2023
- A Few Food Reads 1 Jan 2023
- The End of Dark Sky 31 Dec 2022
- Plan 9: The Opera! 20 Dec 2022