ChefSteps created a chocolate chip cookie recipe by using the average amounts used in 10 cookie recipes: the average of the amount of baking soda, flour, salt, et cetera, used in these recipes. The result was the best chocolate chip cookie they’d ever tasted. “There is no reason why this should have worked. But this cookie checks all the cookie qualifier boxes in a big way. It’s the perfect blend of chewy, crispy, buttery, chocolatey goodness—it is far more than average.” That’s it: we’re so baking this.
Map blogger. Science fiction and fantasy critic and writer. Snake whisperer. Typewriter fiend.
Support This Site
- It’s Called a Music Nib for a Reason 20 Mar 2023
- The Secret of Roman Concrete 7 Jan 2023
- A Few Food Reads 1 Jan 2023
- The End of Dark Sky 31 Dec 2022
- Plan 9: The Opera! 20 Dec 2022