About 90 percent of Canadian taxpayers file their income tax returns electronically, but the Canada Revenue Agency would like to remind the remaining holdouts that filing your taxes by paper is just fine by them. Though it’s a bit harder to lay hands on a paper tax package: they’re available at fewer locations (i.e., no longer at the post office), or you can order one, or print one out. People who filed by paper last year will get their tax packages mailed to them, which I can confirm: despite living on the technological edge most of the time, I still do ours by paper for reasons I can’t quite explain or justify.
Map blogger. Science fiction and fantasy critic and writer. Snake whisperer. Typewriter fiend.
Support This Site
- It’s Called a Music Nib for a Reason 20 Mar 2023
- The Secret of Roman Concrete 7 Jan 2023
- A Few Food Reads 1 Jan 2023
- The End of Dark Sky 31 Dec 2022
- Plan 9: The Opera! 20 Dec 2022